History of ACA Enterprises
With a convenient mid-west location in Clyde, Ohio, ACA Enterprises was founded in 2009 and specializes in the distribution of microfiber products to companies and distributors for the Industrial, Janitorial, Healthcare, and Food Service markets. We provide cleaning and product solutions that offer quality and profit for companies and their customers.
This provides our customers with the opportunity to purchase quality products at reduced costs and thus expand their own profitability.
ACA Enterprises established itself by developing a global manufacturing supply base that built upon overseas connections and experience within the textile industry. A proven, trusted network of suppliers was developed, which enables us to offer:
Direct Manufacturer Connections
Marketing & Distribution Advantages
Product Flow Control
Efficient Product Design
- Added warehouse space in Arizona to meet our growing needs
- Setup EDI with customers
2015 – 2016
- Launched new website
- Upgraded our inventory control system
- Purchased new warehouse
- Completed ACA online digital catalog
- Offered 401K to employees
2013 – 2014
- Knuckle Buster® brand registered
- Built new addition to our warehouse
- Partnered with major healthcare institution to provide microfiber
- Expanded product line
2011 – 2012
- Partnered with major healthcare laundry
- Independent Representative program launched
- Partnered with major distributor for private label microfiber
- Company founded
- Manufacturer partners secured
- Website launched
- 4th Quarter 2009 – 1st sale of microfiber
ACA Enterprise Story
It started with a vision to build a company that provided a solution to a need in a marketplace. That solution differentiated itself by:
- providing quality products;
- selling at competitive prices and
- exceeding customer service expectations. This would lead to
- enabling both our customers and ourselves to build profits.
As our company grew so would our customers.
This vision of a company, externally focused on the sales and marketing disciplines, and understanding that this is what drives interaction with customers, would ultimately lead to increased revenue and profits.
This vision included partnering with customers in many ways (training, dual sales calls and customized programs). It had customers recommending its products and incorporating the company’s products into their catalogs. These partnerships would be the cornerstones of the company.
The vision had excellent manufacturing partners. It also included product package design to enhance a customer’s experience.
This vision had the company developing a brand for its products. The brand name would invoke quality, cost effectiveness and commitment.
This vision turned into ACA Enterprises and its brand of Knuckle Buster® products.